Saturday, August 21, 2010

and so it begins :)

Three days from now I’ll be all settled into my room at Bluffton, reunited with my friends and happy to be back on the campus that has become my home. It’s hard to believe summer is over and it’s time to move back to school…but I couldn’t be more excited! I never wanted to leave Bluffton in the first place!
So, in honor of the beginning of my sophomore year, I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures from spring semester of my freshman year! These people and these places have stolen my heart. :)

80622512-d265a0b08c50428fa555b9181e8afbc7.4bc7825b-scaled

Campus from above :)

downsized_0414001346 

Centennial Hall…this is where the majority of classes are held!

SDC11234

One of my favorite pictures of campus! The Riley Creek and the library field, where most of the outdoor fun takes place :)

SDC11232

Adams Bridge leading to my dorm!

0426001921a

The stunning lake at our nature preserve!

SDC11275

Erin came to visit during the Riley Creek Fest!

SDC11278

Bethany & Erin in the bounce house!

SDC11284

Jake rode the bull. Oh yes, he did.

maypole2

May Day. Epic tradition that involves dressing freshmen like this, tying them to a pole, and making them dance. Only at Bluffton.

ropp

And last but not least…my wonderful roomie and I!! She edited this picture….we are just THAT Bluffton spirited!!

As I look at these pictures, I can’t help but smile as I remember the memories I’ve already made at Bluffton and look forward to the adventures that await me this school year! I have no doubt that this school year is going to be incredible…I love what I am studying, I love where I am, and I love the people who are with me! I couldn’t ask for more!

Katie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment